Contact Centres are people businesses and require systems that are aligned with the needs of those people. Management need to focus on growing the revenue potential of their people, whilst meeting increasingly higher regulatory and compliance standards.
- Slow to record and report on sales made
- Unable to reconcile commissions due
- Hard to maintain high regulatory and compliance standards
- Manual processes and lack of automation
- Lack of reporting visibility and agent engagement
- Heavy reliance on Excel spreadsheets
JEM CX360 provides a complete contact centre management solution that provides 360 degree visibility and control over your sales operation. From shift planning & sales capture to QA & commission, JEM CX360 provides a unified platform to manage the performance of your agents and maximise revenue generation.
JEM CX360 is part of the JEM suite of products and works alongside the JEM Core platform. In addition to the core features of the JEM platform, JEM CX360 delivers the following key modules for contact centres:
- Gain real-time visibility of revenue generated and leakage by agent / team / campaign
- Increase agent engagement with dynamic dashboards
- Capture key sales data to forecast revenue generated
- Forecast and track agent attendance to manage campaign planning
- Communicate with all contact centre staff using a restricted live messenger system
- Incentivise agents with visible progress against commission payable targets
- Automatically reconcile commission receivable to 3rd party reports
- Calculate commission payable based on sales capture and leakage reports
- Export commission payable to payroll
- Automate call select queues to manage QA workload and meet compliance standards
- Easy to use QA scorecard builder with pre-defined quality criteria
- Optional call recording visualisation and transcription
- Feedback sent to agents for training and call quality improvement
- Management, QA coach, team leader and agent dashboards report on activity in real time
Using JEM CX360 eliminates missing commissions from its vendors and provides a holistic view of the success of its revenue generating activities. Agents are more engaged through QA feedback on their call quality and transparent progress against their commission targets. JEM provides company wide reporting on sales campaigns and enables you to move away from manual processes and your reliance on Excel spreadsheets.